The Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) is the leading association for laboratory professionals. Make sure you are part of a trusted community you can rely on to deliver the educational and networking resources you need, when you need them.
Join or Renew Now
Knowledge. Connections. Innovation.
The Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (ADLM) brings together the world of laboratory medicine to exchange best practices, learn about the latest laboratory science, and network with like-minded professionals from across the globe.
ADLM membership is a great value for clinical laboratorians worldwide to advance their careers, network with colleagues, and stay on top of ever-changing laboratory science, practice, technology, and regulations.
Get the latest laboratory medicine research and news
- Clinical Chemistry, the leading forum for peer-reviewed original research in clinical laboratory medicine.
- Clinical Laboratory News, the authoritative source for timely analysis of issues and trends affecting clinical laboratories.
- The Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, showcases applied research on clinically relevant laboratory topics as well as commentary on the practice of clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine.
- Stay up-to-date on research and news about clinical laboratory medicine.
Sharpen your knowledge and skills with educational events
- AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, The world's largest laboratory gathering, where pioneering innovations in clinical testing are introduced to the healthcare world.
- ADLM Webinars, Featuring highly regarded experts, these online seminars tackle lab practice and management issues, emerging science, and legislative and regulatory activities affecting clinical labs.
- ADLM Conferences, Online and on-site meetings that explore advances in mass spectrometry, point-of-care testing, pain management, and more.
- ADLM Online certificate programs, Courses that enable lab professionals to gain practical knowledge, learn best practices, and earn continuing education credits at their convenience.
Exchange ideas, solve problems, and access global experts
- ADLM Artery, Our online community that offers new ways to collaborate and connect with colleagues, share experiences, and find experts.
- Local Sections, North American-based groups that provide convenient networking and education events close to home.
- Scientific Divisions, Specialty groups that provide networking and education opportunities within areas of expertise ranging from clinical and diagnostic immunology to proteomics and metabolomics.
- Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians, A welcoming place for lab professionals younger than age 40 and ADLM Trainee Members to find crucial networking, mentorship, programming, and recognition opportunities.