The Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) welcomes all media who are employed by accredited news organizations or established blogs to apply for complimentary media access to cover the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (ADLM) conferences and webinars.
To register for an ADLM event as media, please email valid press credentials to Molly Polen, ADLM Senior Director of Communications or Christine DeLong, ADLM Senior Manager of Communications.
What Press Credentials Are Required?
For editors or reporters working full time for print, broadcast, or web publications, please provide one of the following:
- A bylined article published by your employing news agency within the past 6 months
- A copy of publication masthead listing your primary position as an editor or reporter
- Official photo identification issued by your employing news agency or government
For bloggers, please provide:
- Three of your most recent blog posts on a subject related to laboratory medicine
For freelance journalists, please provide:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media to attend an AACC event.
ADLM reserves the right to deny media registration to any individual who does not meet the above guidelines.
ADLM also reserves the right to request a copy of conference or webinar coverage as a requirement for media registration.
ADLM Annual Scientific Meeting Press Registration
The 2023 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, the world's largest gathering for laboratory medicine, will take place in Anaheim, California from July 23- 28, 2023.
Media can register for the meeting here.