Personalized Medicine Division Abstract Awards
The Personalized Medicine Division offers three abstract awards, $250 each. The awards will be announced and presented at the Division meeting at the the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) Annual Meeting.
In order to compete for one of these awards you must be:
- the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (ADLM) member
- Submit an abstract in the field of Personalized Medicine
- Be the presenting author of the selected abstract; no substitution is allowed
- Can be non-PMD member to be considered, but must become PMD member in order to receive award
- The PMD reserves the right not to give any award, if it deems the submitted abstract does not meet the standards of the division