The Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine’s (formerly AACC) 20 scientific divisions allow members to join specialty groups that focus on their specific area(s) of interest or expertise within the field of laboratory medicine.
The Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (ADLM) scientific division members:
- Widen circles of colleagues and contacts
- Develop new collaborations
- Exchange information with experts in the field
- Discuss in depth the latest research, technology, regulations, and management practices in laboratory medicine
Other benefits include:
- Division newsletters
- The chance to earn recognition through each division’s individual awards program
- The opportunity to take on division leadership roles
- Travel grants to the ADLM Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo.
Offerings vary by division.
How Do You Join a Division?
Division participation is an exclusive ADLM member benefit.
If you are interested in becoming an ADLM member, you can join today.
If you are an ADLM member who would like to join a division or change your division membership, please contact us.
Are You a Division Leader?
Visit ADLM’s division leadership resources, where you’ll find division forms, schedules, and policies, in addition to guidance on various aspects of division management.